About Dr. Satish Patel
M.S.(New Delhi), F.R.C.S. (Ireland)
Hip & Knee, Joint Replacement And Arthoroscopic Surgery
Dr. Satish Patel has completed his primary school education at New Delhi and higher secondary was done at New York at the prestigious Franklin School.
He has completed medical education at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and further completed post graduation from the same institute.
Then after he went to Dublin, Ireland for further training and FRCS. Dedicated higher training was done at Dublin where skills of Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement were picked up by him. He has spent 6 years at Dublin for the same.
Settled down in India, started Sarthak Orthopedic Hospital in Feb. 2001 and working there till date.
Dr Satish Patel has attended various conferences at National and International level. He is is doing his constant up gradation of skills by attending and conduction workshops. He travelled to Germany, U.K., U.S.A., South Korea and Australia over the years for such workshops.
|General Certificate of Educational Examination Ordinary Level||June, 1979||The Franklin School, New York, USA|
|International Baccalaurate||June , 1980||The Franklin School, New York, USA|
|All India Senior School Certificate Examination||May, 1981||Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans Mehta Vidyalaya Public School, New Delhi, India|
|M.B.B.S.||December, 1986||Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, India|
|M.S. Orthopedics||June, 1991||Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, India|
|F.R.C.S.||November, 1997||Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland|
- L.N.J.P. Hospital is a busy teritory, teaching hospital. It has a very active Orthopedics department.
- As a Senior Resident, I had the opportunity to independently do a wide variety of adult and paediatric trauma and elective cases.
- I independently planned and carried out llizarov fixator operations for difficult post-trauma and limb lengthening cases, disc prolapse and Caries spine cases, traumatic arterial repairs and total hip replacements.
- Thesist titled "A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF FRESH CASES OF FRACTURE NECK FEMUR IN ADULTS" Submitted to the University of Delhi, India in June, 1990 for partial fulfillment of the Degree of Master of Surgery in Orthopedics.
- Orthopedic Surgery: 13 Years
- General Surgery: 1 Year
- Intership: 1 Year
- I went to Ireland in November, 1993 to gain future experience in advanced centers.
- St. Jame's is the biggest hospital in Ireland and is an excellent centre for both trauma and elective surgery. I could perfect my intramedullary nailing techniques along with various other fixation modalities. It was the perfect centre to learn and refine my arthroscopic skills for knee and shoulder scopes.
- Working in a children's hospital provided me with a vast exposure to pediatric trauma and elective cases, including various congenital, neuromuscular and developmental cases.
- St. Mary's Orthopedics Hospital in Dublin is an excellent elective orthopedic hospital with sixteen consultants specializing in different aspects of Orthopedics such as joint replacement and revision surgery, spine (including scoliosis), upper limb, foot and ankle, oncology and knee reconstructive surgery.
- Overall, Ireland gave me the opportunity to refine my surgical skills and provide exposure to more advanced approaches to tackling orthopedic cases.
- I started my career in Orthopedics as s RESIDENT and a student in the post graduate programme in Orthopedics at Maulana Azad Medical College and associated Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain Hospital, New Delhi in August 1988.
- Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain Hospital, the teaching hospital attached to Maulana Azad Medical College has four Orthopedic wards with 152 beds.
- The Department of Orthopedics, L.N.J.P. Hospital has an active post-graduate teaching programme with regular rosters for lectures, seminars, journal clubs, clinical presentations and assessments.
- I was a full time resident and post-graduate student at L.N.J.P. Hospital from August, 1988 to June 1991, under Professor and Head of Department, Dr. S.S.Yadav.
- During this course, I had submitted a thesis titled "A Comparative Study of Fresh Cases of Fracture Neck Femur In Adults".
- I passed My M.S. Orthopedics examination in first attempt.
- Annual Conference Of Indian Orthopedic Association, North Zone in Novemeber 1988 held at Central Institute of Orthopedics, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Continuing Orthopedic Education Programme organized by the Department of Orthopedics at Maulana Azad Medial College, New Delhi, India from 27/2/89 to 3/3/89.
- IX Continuing Orthopedic Course at Maulana Azad Medial College, New Delhi, India from September, 1991.
- A course in Versality of External Fixation in the management of Musculoskeletal Disorders “at the University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India on April 4, 1993.
- Regular attending Delhi Orthopedic Association meetings and workshops.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course on 19th August, 1994 at Capoagh Orthopedic Hospital
- Permanent Registration to practice in India. Registered with the Medical Council of India, New Delhi, India on January 18, 1988. Registration No. MCI/6847.
- Temporary Registration with the Medical Council, Dublin, Ireland. Registration No. 17414.
- Received Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surger (M.M.B.S.) Certificate from University of Delhi, India at the annal convocation of April, 1988.
- Received Masters of Surgery (M.S.) Degree in Orthopedics from University of Delhi, India at the convocation of May, 1992.
- Life Member of Delhi Medical Association.
- Life Member of Delhi Orthopedic Association.
- Life Member of Gujarat Orthopedic Association.
- I decided to return to Ahmadabad as it is my native place. For the last five years, I have established an exclusive practice of Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement Surgery. As these are growing fields, I have established myself as a Revision Joint Replacement Surgeon.
|Orthopedic Registrar||01-07-1996 to 30-06-1998||St. Jame's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland|
|Orthopedic Registrar||01-01-1996 to 30-06- 1996||Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children, Dublin, Ireland|
|Senior House Officer General Surgery||01-07-1995 to 31-12-1995||International Missionary Training Hospital, Drogheda, Ireland|
|Orthopedic Registrar||01-07-1994 to 30-06-1995||St. Mary's Orthopedic Hospital, Dublin, Ireland|
|Senior House Officer||01-01-1994 to 30-06-1994||St. Mary's Orthopedic Hospital, Dublin, Ireland|
|Senior Resident, (Post M.S. Ortho)||15-09-1991 to 30-10-1993||Maulana Azad Medical College & L.N.J.P Hospital, New Delhi, India|
|Post Graduate Student for M.S. Orthopedics||01-08-1988 to 03-06-1991||Maulana Azad Medical College & L.N.J.P Hospital, New Delhi, India|
|Resident in General Surgery||01-01-1988 to 30-06-1988||Govind Vallabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi, India|
|Intership||01-01-1987 to 31-12-1987||Maulana Azad Medical College & Associated Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain & Govind Vallabh Pant Hospital & Guru Nanak Eye Centre, New Delhi, India|
Dr. Satish Patel is a good expert knee joint replacement surgeon in Ahmedabad, hip & knee surgeon, orthopaedic surgeon, Orthopedic doctor in ahmedabad, Orthopedic doctor in Gujarat, Orthopedic Surgeon in Ahmedabad, Orthopedic Surgeon in Gujarat, Orthopedic Surgery Surgeon in Ahmedabad, Orthopedic Surgery Surgeon in Gujarat, Orthopedic Surgery Doctor in Ahmedabad, Orthopedic Surgery Doctor in Gujarat. orthopaedic doctor, trauma surgeon, arthroscopy surgeon, complex fracture doctor, best doctor for knee replacement surgery, knee problem doctor in Ahmedabad, joint pain doctor in Ahmedabad. We are offering joint replacement in Ahmedabad, lowest package knee replacement surgery cost, knee specialist doctor, best knee replacement surgeon, hip replacement surgery cost, knee joint replacement doctors in Ahmedabad, best knee surgery hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.